Thank you for being willing to serve foster families by becoming certified as a babysitter and/or short-term care provider!
This class will include all necessary training and documentation needed to become certified, EXCEPT FOR fingerprinting. After this class, you will be contacted by Arrow Family and Child Services with steps to complete the fingerprinting process. Once completed, your certification will be valid for 2 years. For foster families and those in the process, this training will count toward annual training hours.
The class will include:
- Background Check Consent, Discipline Agreement, & Confidentiality Agreement
- Medication Training
- Trauma Competent Care Training
- CPR and First Aid Certification
What you need to bring:
- $45 payment (CPR/First Aid certification fee, cash or check)
- Driver's license or copy of driver's license
Lunch will be catered by Chick-fil-A. If you have dietary restrictions and need a separate meal, please let us below in the comment section.
Please register by February 17 (space is limited). Childcare will not be provided.